Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day {SCARY Weekend}



How far along? 23 1/2 weeks pregnant! (5 1/2 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Gained 4 more pounds this week.. Thats a total of 13 pounds. Which is good and normal for being 6 months prego in 4 days.
Maternity clothes: Still needing more! Wearing a lot of hubby's shirts
Stretch marks? My current ones (from Braylee) are starting to get darker :( But not bad and still no new ones.
Best moment this week: Had SCARY moments this week but the best ones were knowing my baby was ok :)
Miss anything? Sense ive been in the hospital sense Sunday night and am now on bed rest.. i kinda miss normal activity lol
Movement: OOOhh yes! Lots. Baiden is reassuring his mama everything is ok
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Boy boy boy!
Labour signs: Had a scary weekend thats for sure! Watch the vid for details.
Symptoms: Ligament pain (the sides of my lower belly. They are like sharp pains or charlie horses) Sore hips.
Belly button in or out? In! But i can make it come out when i lay down lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Im kinda emotionally drained after this week.
Looking forward to: Getting off bed rest and my doc appt in 2 weeks!

-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments :

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

Awwwwww I sooo wish I could give you a hug right now! That gave me chills & put my stomach in knotts! I will continue to keep you & baby B in my prayers!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

SO SCARY! I am due first of Nov. and so I am about 3 weeks behind you. I have Placenta Previa and this exact thing could happen to me at any moment. I can't imagine the worry you had. I am so nervous for this to happen. I have had restrictions since 10 weeks pregnant. Pretty much the same ones you are on now. Except for no lifting my kids etc. I am so nervous about bed rest and premature labor. Hang in there. Glad everything is okay.

☆Messy Jessy☆ said...

You are so cute!
I'm very glad you and baby are doing okay. HUGE scare! I probably would've flipped out.

Get some rest and have a good weekend!

Robin Quick said...

Awwwwwyou poor thing! Hugzzzz sweetie!! I had an episode of bleeding with my 2nd son after "marital stuff" too. But I was just a few weeks along & its very normal for that to occur at that stage of pregnancy. I didnt know that at the time & of course went into panic mode thinking I was losing my baby! Anyway I know how it feels! Stay off your feet!!! Even after the Dr releases you take it very very easy! Of course Marital relations should be off limits too especially since that is when this occurred. Anyway just chillax till this baby gets here... Just rest, rest, and rest! Hugs to you hun!

Bridgett said...

I'm glad you and the baby are ok! That sounds so scary. I will keep you and baby in my thoughts and prayers!

Shannon said...

Scary!! Wow I'm glad you and baby are ok. Take it easy and I'll keep you in my prayers. Have little Bray give ya a foot rub :) play mani/pedi shop. :))

Unknown said...

awww congrats on your pregnancy!!
Miss City Chic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...